Our texture-finished colors in the Pulver Habitat series support architectural designs with textures that provide color depth to the coated surfaces. Another feature of grainy colors in this series is the ability to minimize visual defects on the surface. They are mainly used in the aluminum and architectural projects.
All the products in our Pulver Habitat catalog have been selected from unique colors and specially designed at our R&D centers for the projects of architectural teams. Produced from polyester-based resin, these paints contain metallic pigments. This property leads to an anesthetic appearance with the colors reflecting the light in different directions.
The colors in our habitat catalog have GSB and Qualicoat quality certificates. A product of high-tech development efforts, our Class 1 and Class 2 series have an exterior resistance period of 10 and 25 years, respectively.
Properties of Pulver Habitat
- 27 color options containing metallic pigments
- Textured coating surface
- Qualicoat and GSB approval
- Suitablity for tribo and corona gun use
- Offered with a 10-year exterior resistance period, our products can be baked at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Offered with a 25-year exterior resistance period, our products can be baked at 200 °C for 10 minutes.