We designed Pulver Platinum colors as a powder coating alternative to the natural aluminum and anodized color range. Predominantly preferred in the aluminum and architectural industries, our Pulver Platinum catalog colors have Qualicoat and GSB certificates.
The 27 paint colors in this catalog contain metallic pigments giving a smooth finish to the coated surfaces. This property leads to an exclusive appearance with the colors reflecting the light in different directions.
The products in this catalog are manufactured from polyester-based resin. Thanks to their high-tech contents, Class 1 series and Class 2 series have an exterior resistance period of 10 and 25 years, respectively.
Properties of Pulver Platinum
- 27 color options containing metallic pigments
- Smooth surface after coating
- Qualicoat and GSB approval
- Suitablity for tribo and corona gun use
- Offered with a 10-year exterior resistance period, our products can be baked at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Offered with a 25-year exterior resistance period, our products can be baked at 200 °C for 10 minutes.